nedelja, 5. september 2010

The day I learn to fly, I’m never coming back here.

What you gonna do when you've had enough?
What you gonna say when it's all to late?
What you gonna do when you fall in love?
How you gonna feel when it hurts the same?
What you gonna do when you've had enough?
What you gonna say when it's all to late?
Staring at the things that you broke apart
and you know you can't put 'em back again...




















Seeing people change isn’t what hurts.
What hurts is remembering how they used to be.


















I just feel like all my happiness was a lie.
every thought, word, feeling, meant nothing.




















someday i’ll be so damn much more. cause i’m bigger than my
body gives me credit for


























This is where I start to miss you, more than I can bear.
I hate this distance in between us, I don’t think it’s fair.
Now I feel your name, coursing through my veins.
You shine so bright it’s insane, you put the sun to shame.


















I never quite figure out why always people said to me,
girl move on, and leave your past behind.



















Now that it’s all over, what did you really
do yesterday that’s worth mentioning?



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar