nedelja, 29. avgust 2010

Truth is, I don't wanna waste another moment with someone who isn't you.

Maybe in time you’ll want to be mine …
                                                                                                                                                                                            
Lying on the sofa, my friend is sleeping next to me.
Again, I can't sleep. Fucking insomnia.
I'm watching High art.
It makes me feel even worse when I look those love moments.
Why isn't it always like those relationships in the movies?
So easy, so simple...all so happy together.
And there they're hugging, kissing...oh, how I wish it was me.
I desire so much.
Why am I such a heavy person.
I pretty much annoy myself too.
Right now I wish I was my friend.
She's in this new relationship.
Her boyfriend tells her he loves her all the time
and sends her a message every night.
Oh, how I wish for some noticing.
Today I had a dream about her.
We were on the same school and just when we had a lesson
she pulled me out of the class and we ran to vineyards.
When we stopped running we began to kiss.
I'm so bad...My dreams are killing me.
...are you happy when you treat me like that?




I swear its all for you in every single line.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar