nedelja, 22. avgust 2010

illogical system

If you do this...
If you do this...
If you do this, you'll never have a chance to try again.
Don't you do it - you're not even you yet.


I woke up got on Facebook and guess who sent me a mail?
My ex J! Haha...
He think I'll write him if I have time today. He must be really optimistic if he think I'll get back to him.
He made a fool of himself, nothing can fix this. I will never trust him again.
I don't even know what's got into him that he wrote me in the first place.
I think it's because I'm ignoring him.
It's like when you try to do everything for a person you get nothing.
But when you couldn't care less and ignore them they all want you.
Now who doesn't think this system is illogical?
I sure do think it is.

If you want to hold on to the first girl that you meet
Or if you want to settle down and plant roses at my feet
Go ahead
I wish you would
Go ahead

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar