četrtek, 19. avgust 2010

There's only tease, tease, tease.

Hello guys.
At last I'm writting again! It was so long since I wrote a blog.
It's just that my stupid computer doesn't open me the loggin site so I can't even log in.
Youtube loggin and google doesn't work neither. Oh, it was so long that I kinda got used to it. But sometimes it still drives me crazy when I get an inspiration and I can't write.
Today I'm on my sisters computer 'cause she has gone in Greece for a week. So I can advantage this a little bit, hehe.
So here's whats happening in my life lately. (Most of love life...you know love means a lot to me.)
I had a good friend C...at least I though she was. We were friends for about a year and half. Then last mounth I was beggining to hang out with her more than usually. We were going out, drinking, partying a lot. I don't know exactly when, how did happen but with time I fell in love with her.
It became very obvious that I like her so I told her this. She was just getting over her girlfriend 'cause they've break up but they were together for almost two years. She told me that she's not for serious relationship right now but that we can make make out anyway. I though that's okay and that with time she'll want to be with me. After this I had a sleepover at her place. She actually fucked me so bad that everything hurted me and next week she had a serious relationship with some ugly girl. I don't know how could she do this to me and now she's with her for a month. Since then we didn't talk as much as we did. I can't believe how can person change in a moment in such a bad person, such a liar...
I kinda got over her now and I'm planning a revenge tomorrow. I invited her out with me and my friends. I and my friend N are going to act like we're together to make her jealous that she can see that she's not fucking with me anymore and that I'm not so desperate. But I'm not sure that C will show up and that worries me...not because of C but because of N. Oh well...
I hate myself 'cause I always want everything so quick and usually I fucked up everything because of that.
I hope this won't happen again.
So here is me, writing my shitty novel. Wish me luck tomorrow guys. Let this bitch see who's the boss here! I'll report if I could get to the site.



Trying to hold it together
Keep my love as light as a feather
Sad eyes baby it's been such a long time
Keep my heart breaking in the dark
Come and spend the night

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar