petek, 20. avgust 2010

Zombie morning

I slept so bad tonight. I've gone to sleep at 4 am. I had trouble with sleeping. First I couldn't stop thinking and second some animal or something weird made some sounds so I was scared. Okay, I know that sounds mad but my parents said a long time ago that they will take care of that and they still didn't. Crap.
Today in the morning my sister wake me up 'cause she came for a dinner. Great, last thing I wanted...I'm like a zombie now. I guess I'll go back to sleep when I write this. I forgot my mom has a birthday too! I'm so stupid. Days ago I wanted to draw her something beautiful and now everything's ruined! For my luck she didn't expected anything from me. But you know how it is, you still feel bad about it...
I found some pictures of fashion today that I like. I decided to post some of them here.


Okay that's it. What do you think?
Friend called me if I'll go with her on her's friend birthday. They have too much alcohol and I can come with my friends if I want. But they have already reserved a ride to the town later than this...I don't think its possible that they'll come with me but I'll ask anyway. I have nothing to lose. But not now...I'm too sleepy and tired.

Its far too early in the morning 
to be trying to call you
And far too early in the daytime 
to be thinking about that
Oh and so I'll go, yes I'll go, 
so I'll take that train and ride.
Wishing, hoping I can write her a rhyme, 
that might stop the tick of time
Get off this situation and feel fine

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar