sobota, 21. avgust 2010

Party girl

It doesn't matter
what you create
if you have no fun

Pretty girl

put down your pen
come over here
I'll show you how its done

I can dance, I can drink

in the dark
it's all a trick

across the room, across the street

I'm in the moment
can't you see

I'm a party girl

do a twirl
see my eyes, throw a glance
can't you see I'm a natural

Life of a party girl, funny girl

make you laugh, want me bad
now I feel so much better

In the back

of a car
I just met them tonight and I feel like such a star

what's your name

what's your art
nobody knows
about my broken heart


What did you do last night?

Oh, I was out so late, now I'm so tired

I used to cry
but now I don't have the time
I used to be so fragile
but now I'm so wild



Plan with C and N didn't work.
C didn't show up.
Nothing new.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar