ponedeljek, 26. oktober 2009

Can you feel a little love?

Holidays are such lonely boring days. I can't wait for tomorrow to go to the cinema with ex mates.
We're going to see this movie called Orphan. Its great but I'm felling a bit bad about it because I've supposed to see this movie with one girl and she's now in the hospital, which is terrible.
I feel so bad 'cause I though I'll finily have some love in my life and now I'll have to wait again. But it's okay I suppose, I waited this long and it won't hurt me to wait a little time more. I only hope it'll be worth of my waiting.
Today I also realized how I love colour red, with every day more. Seems like its going to classified on the top with green and blue. I decided to change my blog colour to red, yummy! And now I found this picture of the beautiful sea and sky. Sky is red, sea is blue and and the bottom of the sea is green. All my favorite!<3


See? How beautiful it is. Its so dreamy, ah...

Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar