petek, 9. oktober 2009

Sleepyhead

So here I am again writing my blog. My dreams today were different.
Guess what? I dreamed about school! About my ex teacher for math and she said in my dreams
that I will never make school at all. What the fuck? This is really strange. She actually liked me in real. So I woke up with some really bad pains in my stomach. I blame it on those cookies that I eated them really late last night. Just too much for me I guess. Because of this it was really hard for me to wake up. I almost missed my bus and my father have to catched it with his car. I looked just like zombie and I decided that I won't go anywhere tonight and I will get some really good sleep.
School was nothing special today, I hardly focus on substance because of my sleepiness. After school I went to Čajnica again. I meet with my lovely friend U. We talked a lot and that was good because usually we don't have anything to talk about.
She asked me if I would like to posture for her because she have this idea for her photo club which I can't tell you. I promise her I won't tell anyone and a promise is a promise. So I was a little surprised at first because she said I would have to be naked. And that is bothering me a little bit... I said to her that I will think about it.
I supposed to go to dance today but I changed my mind. I'm just too tired and sleepy. All I would need now is cuddling with my lovely one and to fall asleep in her hug. I wish someday this would be true. If only...



"O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head."

1 komentar:

  1. Interesting, your day wasn't so much different than mine :)
    That part with you and your father catching a bus is hillarious! You sleepyhead :)
    Oh, and don't forget..someday you will fall asleep in her arms :*

    OdgovoriIzbriši