četrtek, 8. oktober 2009

Lady with high heels hates you.

Today was just another good day. I afford myself a sleepy day.
I didn't go to school for the first three hours. I was sleeping and once again I had dreams about sex. What is wrong with me? Strange, those days my dreams are only about this. Maybe something will happen soon? Who knows, let's leave it to surprise. Anyway, I skipped the first two lessons of sport and one lesson of English. I missed one bus and because of that I was in the school for three hours of drawing only!. My favorite subject. I just love it! After school me and my two friends, Anja and Grega, went to our special local named Čajnica, which means Tea. Grega really surprised me when he suddenly said: "Oh my god, Klavdija I can't believe how much beautiful you get with each day!" That was really nice from him. My friends are great! When we were sitting and watching people walking by I started to think how much I hate this girl, lets call her S. Beautiful but bitchy. Yestarday she invited me to that concert and I supposed to sleepover at her place. When I got home I sent her a message if she really doesn't mind if I sleep in here place. She responsed with this longe messege that she's really sorry 'cause she can't because of her sister and she probably won't sleep in her place neither and pronounced like that. If you ask me, she made this all out because she's just mean and she's playing with me. This is not the first time that she did that and I won't let her do it again! She can fuck herself 'cause I'm not a fool who will play her games. There are other girls who are beautiful and have a personality, which S doesn't have. That's what I think. If she'll try to mess with me like that again I swear I'll throw her my high heeled shoes in her head. Then we'll see who'll be laughing. And now I will go to sleep... into my wet dreams again? Who knows, I will let you know later!

I'm going to blossom into a beautiful flower.

2 komentarja:

  1. Uf, let me see. O yeah. Claudia make her blog. Congratuletions for good nickname of blog. When today i said these words to you, i have true. I`m glad to hear that you are happy this year.
    Love u.
    Grega

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. First of all, awesome name for blog.
    And second of all, girl, she doesn't deserve you!

    P.S.: I would love to see that ''throw of high heels in her head'' haha. You rock.

    I love you.
    Boja

    OdgovoriIzbriši