sobota, 10. oktober 2009

A photograph is a portrait painted by the sun.

Saturday. Finally I had time to sleep! I've slept almost all day. Then me, my parents and family friends have had a picnic. We've ate chestnuts. It was really yummy. There were some cats and I cuddle them. Oh, I just love cats, they are so cute and soft. They had dog too. I love cats and dogs but I'm more a cat person. I dream that when I'll have my own house I'll have a lot of cats.
Anyway, when I got home I didn't do nothing special. I watched TV and then I have been on the computer watchin' some really good photos. They're not ordinary, they're so artistic and so special. That's my opinion. Here are some photos that I really like:





















So what's your opinion?

1 komentar:

  1. yeah you will be an old woman with thousand of cats in your house. i can imagine that, haha., love u girl

    OdgovoriIzbriši