sreda, 14. oktober 2009

Shitty cold days.


Get out of the car, and don't try and stop me

Stay where you are, 'cause there you can't hurt me
You took things too far, and I don't deserve this.

I'm sorry 'cause I didn't write those two days but I was so busy and at night I was so sleepy that I couldn't do it.
Its so fucking cold those days, I'm freezing. And in those days a human just wishes that he'll have someone that could keep you warm in his arms... You know how it is. Sucks. Okay, I'm being such an emo right now, I better stop.
I have to write seminar about fashion for tomorrow and I'm so not in the mood to do this now. I would rather just go to sleep. This school is killing me, but I keep trying to be optimistic. Yeah, I know that I don't look like it according to my writing here. But in real I am or I try to be. Here is different. Here I write all my feelings I keep in myself 'cause I can only write this. I don't won't to get people in bad mood just because I feel shitty inside. It will be better some day I keep telling myself.

Don't try and call, Im not going to answer
I'm not going to fall for another disaster
That you put me through, and I don't deserve this
No I don't deserve this.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar