četrtek, 29. oktober 2009

Sleeping and love problems.

I should sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day. My lovely friend from the other side of country is coming for a sleepover. I just can't go to sleep, I'm so afraid 'cause last nights I sleept so bad, I was trying like for 3 hour till I falled asleep. Shit.
But that won't make me down. Even if I'll feel like a shitty zombie at the morring, there still exist coffee. That will help me! Fucking positive. You know, today I watched Secret again. I
recommend it to all! It has a really good meaning.
My room is such a MESS! I sould clean up but I'm not in the mood to do this right now. Ooh, I hate this! Okay, It'll be better, I'll ask mum in the morrning, muahaha.
I try to hide it but in my head is alway her, I miss her so much. She's always in my dreams. And I don't know what to do...
I can't wait for school, its about time that I do something about it. I can't go on like this, I can't...


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar