četrtek, 15. oktober 2009

Dreamy ignorance.

Could somebody tell me why those mean anti people have to exist? They're so annoying and they bother me when I want to do something without their stupid comments. People like some of my class mates and girls who think they can fuck with everybodys heads. So stupid. And then it makes me cold and bitch 'cause I just ignore those weird humans. Ah, whatever.
It was morning, in school. I had free hour and I talked to this nice girl from my school. I like her, she seems like she has a good personality and she's good-looking too. But I like another girl too. I look at her but she just don't see me. Seems like she's all the time so dreamy and in her world. Or she's ignoring me, but I doubt this. Sometimes it makes me so mad that I would just go to her and scream to her: " Wake up! Look at me, here I am!" Of course I'm too shy to do that. Maybe one day I'll have more courage and I'll go and talk to her. We'll see. And yeah, I know I'm complicated, but what can I do; I just like more girl.
I hope that she'll see me someday...

I've been watching your world from afar
I've been trying to be where you are
And I've been secretly falling apart
Unseen
To me, you're strane and you're beautiful
You'd be so perfect with me
But you just can't see
You turn every head but you don't see me...



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar